0

Leadership

Today Mrs Montgomery talk about leadership and what is some things that’s important about leadership. Mrs Montgomery had 7 key points that she wanted to talk about. I’ve been captain for sports teams a lot and in that position you have to show leadership and that’s what I think I did.

The first key point was honesty, Mrs Montgomery explained what she thought about honesty. Honesty is when you own up for example say that you broke something you should own up and show others that it’s better than be honest then lie.

2. Listening sometimes you have to listen instead of talking Mrs Montgomery said when your a leader you mostly listen to other people’s ideas than make up your own.                                                                  3.Trust you have to trust people for them listen to you.                                  4.stay stong sometimes in life you have to stick up for yourself or look after someone. You don’t have to be physically strong you have to be mentally strong like in an argument.                                                               5. Sense of humour I always like to have a joke with friends because it gets your mind off other things but you need to make sure your laughing with someone not at someone.                                                            6. Teamwork I play 4 sports in the year and we have to use teamwork sometimes you have to work as a team to get a better result.                              7. Focus you need to focus when other people are giving you advice.

benmcb15